The Compact toilet for smaller spaces or lower use applications
The Compact was developed as a smaller and more economical solution for applications where the Full Access toilet is more than required. The perfect toilet for a summer house, garden studio or other fairly low use situation with familiar users.
This toilet is urine separating and can have either a fan driven or passive vent depending on circumstances. Wood shavings, or similar material, are added to the toilet after "number twos" and these solids are eventually emptied into an outdoor dedicated composting chamber. If you have ever had to empty a wet chemical toilet you will find this much nicer to deal with and you will not need a sewage disposal point.
- Below floor base box with removable trug and biodegradable liners
- Stainless steel pedestal, seat and lid
- Vent cowl (and fan unit and power supply if required)
- Back inlet gully for urine soakaway
- Some 110mm connections
- Gel dispensers
- Ceramic waterless urinal
- Grab rails
- Soak bin
Not usually supplied:
- Soil pipe to connect toilet to soakaway
- Vent pipe
- Building - although some customers have bought a full access building from us for this toilet and have created their own foundations and floor.