The waterless Zero Discharge toilet is suitable for busy public sites or where a discharge of urine to ground is not permitted.
Unlike our other toilets this toilet is not urine separating and does not produce compost. Solids and liquids enter a storage tank and emptying is by slurry tanker from outside the building. Due to the lack of any flush water emptying is infrequent.
No ‘soak’ material is added to this toilet and maintenance requirements are very low.
Ventilation is achieved by the use of a passive duct and extraction cowl or by low power fan depending on the site. This results in a completely odour free cubicle under normal operating conditions.
- Below floor 4m3 storage tank
- Stainless steel pedestal with Teflon coating to inner surface
- Extraction cowl or fan unit and power supply as required
- External airtight emptying hatch
- Level indicator rod
- Cubicle connection point for urinals and waste water from basins
- Gel dispensers
- Ceramic waterless urinal
- Grab rails
- Vent pipes
We do not currently have a standard building for this toilet but are happy to advise on design issues.
Please ask us about installation guidance and operating manuals.
For examples go to Amenity Sites.
You can download a Case Study.