Job Opportunity, General Manager, NatSol Compost Toilets
Hours and remuneration negotiable depending on experience and circumstances.
NatSol Ltd is the UK’s leading manufacturer of permanent accessible waterless toilets with close to 500 installations all around the UK. Based in Llanidloes, Mid Wales, NatSol was started in 2005. See natsol.co.uk for more information on the company and products.
During 2017 our general manager Chris Frost will retire. Chris has been with the business since its inception in 2005.
We are looking for a replacement for Chris to take over the general running of the company and to help expand business.
The company is based in Llanidloes, a vibrant Mid Wales market town of population approx 3000 with excellent facilities.
- Very good organisational skills for dealing with enquiries and setting up and delivering contracts
- Strong personal skills for handling enquiries and relationships with suppliers and existing customers
- Good general IT including use of: Word, Excel, Sage, Access
- An ability to understand our products, discuss them with enquirers and make appropriate recommendations.
- A reasonable understanding of general building skills and terms and/or a willingness to learn more in this area.
- An understanding of sales and marketing including the use of social media.
- Willingness to do some lone working.
Useful but not essential:
- A willingness to carry out or supervise some workshop processes; experience in practical work
- A willingness to do site visits from time to time
- Visual design sense.
- Ability to maintain, update website
Honesty; commitment; punctuality;
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this job please send a letter explaining why you want to work with us along with a short CV outlining relevant experience.
Address the application to Andrew Warren MD, NatSol Ltd, Unit 5 Maesllan Enterprise Park, Llanidloes, Powys, SY18 6YU and mark the back of the envelope ‘Job application’.
Applications to be received by 31st March 2017.
Download this page as a pdf.